Welcome to our Newest Member...Pizza

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blhowes, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blhowes

blhowes Puritan Board Professor

Pizza,
    I just wanted to welcome you to the puritanboard and I hope you enjoy yourself here. Hopefully, Pizza, you'll feel free to share a little of yourself with the rest of us.

You know, Pizza, I feel like I've met you before, but I can't place just where. I feel like I've met you on multiple occasions in a variety of places, but I just can't remember the exact place setting. It might have been at a party or maybe a family get together or something along those lines, but I can't remember where!!! :banghead: ... I hate getting old 'cause my memory just isn't as good as it once was! You know, Pizza, this is really eating me up. You ever get that feeling?

I wouldn't worry too much about not fitting in here at the forum. I think most would echo my sentiments when I say, "We like pizza."

2. govols

govols Puritan Board Junior

Extra cheese please.

Welcome to the board - Lunch is served.

:welcome:

3. SmokingFlax

SmokingFlax Puritan Board Sophomore

Welcome Pizza.

I haven't yet seen your locale but I'm willing to bet that you don't reside in Texas because they really DON'T know how to make that delicious Italian-American treat down here...it's almost enough to make me want to move back to N.Y. just to enjoy the stuff. Then again, they did elect Hillary Clinton up there...maybe I'll stay put for now.

4. ReformedWretch

ReformedWretch Puritan Board Doctor

Hello Pizza and welcome.

(Can't think of a good joke like everyone else but I am shocked to hear Texas doesn't have good ones! ...makes mental note to not vacation in Texas)

5. SmokingFlax

SmokingFlax Puritan Board Sophomore

"I am shocked to hear Texas doesn't have good ones!"

Oh yeah it's bad...man is it bad!

Most joints down here simply just don't get the concept of sauce -you have to always ask for extra...and even then I'm often disappointed. For a while I simply gave up on the idea of pizza in Texas but have only recently found an acceptable place. Even the national chains (Pizza Hut, Dominos, etc.) suffer from the dry slice curse.

On the other hand, I don't think I'd be too compelled to eat Mexican food up in NY. It rules down here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.