Welcome Stephen L. Smith as our Newest Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
Warm welcomes and thanks to @Stephen L Smith as our newest moderator.

He's long been a mature and warm voice on this board and we have the added benefit of having a moderator who is watching things when most of us are asleep!

G

Puritan Board Senior
Hopefully he doesn’t increase the number of his corny jokes with his new powers.:judge: Stephen the jokeSmith.

Congrats brother!:detective:

Last edited:

Stephen L Smith

Staff member
Warm welcomes and thanks to @Stephen L Smith as our newest moderator.

He's long been a mature and warm voice on this board and we have the added benefit of having a moderator who is watching things when most of us are asleep!
Thank you for the introduction and kind words Rich. Yes I live in a different time zone so I am aware I sometimes post when Americans are asleep. It also means I am resting on the Sabbath day when many others are going about their lawful activities on Saturday.

Stephen L Smith

Staff member
Hopefully he doesn’t increase the number of his corny jokes with his new powers
Mr Jones. I deny my jokes are corny :) Now, if you look at my avatar you will notice my cat Mittens is sitting on my brothers tractor. She has a stern look on her face - she is about to administer some "good old fashoned discipline" to a 'naughty' farm dog. She is my hero for moderating. So Mr Jones, if you tease me, I might follow Mittens example and administer some "good old fashoned discipline" on you :) :)

bookslover

Puritan Board Doctor
More good news for Mr. Smith: after two years of predictions that they'd lose, conservatives have won the election in Australia. Liberal heads exploding forthwith.

Stephen L Smith

Staff member
More good news for Mr. Smith: after two years of predictions that they'd lose, conservatives have won the election in Australia. Liberal heads exploding forthwith.
Did you check my signature Richard? I am not an Australian. Calling a New Zealander an Australian is as serious a crime as calling an Englishman a Frenchman :)

Stephen L Smith

Staff member
Thank you everyone for your encouragement and kind words. My prayer is that I moderate in such a way that honours the Lord and edifies Hiis people.

Stephen L Smith

Staff member
For you good American people who get a little perplexed at New Zealand english, here is a humorous discussion of American vs New Zealand english. Even the American husband and NZ wife sometimes get confused :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.