Welcome Michael Butterfield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Died Blue

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
:welcome: Great to see you here, brother! I miss seeing you at church for the summer. I'm sure you'll enjoy the fellowship and sharpening here.

Contra_Mundum

Pilgrim, Alien, Stranger
Staff member
why don't you try hitting the "quote" button on someone's post--that will take you to the regular composition page, with the quote already in the box. Then you can see what the tag looks like fore and aft. hint, it includes 4 brackets, the word 'quote' twice, and the second time include a slash. bold, color, size, italic, etc are mostly formed and cancelled the same way

Puritan Sailor

Puritan Board Doctor
There a linkf to the FAQ page above. Go there and look at the BB code. It has all the details on how to quote, itilicize, bold, underline, insert images and links, etc.

jfschultz

Puritan Board Junior
:welcome:
Sunday School with Mike teaching is like hearing from the Prof. :scholar:

Ok let's see. We've got Mike, Chirs, Brad (endopuritan) and me. So when Chris returns from summer vacation there will be a PB gathering Sunday morning at RRPC! :banana:

Michael Butterfield

Puritan Board Freshman
Originally posted by jfschultz
:welcome:
Sunday School with Mike teaching is like hearing from the Prof. :scholar:

Ok let's see. We've got Mike, Chirs, Brad (endopuritan) and me. So when Chris returns from summer vacation there will be a PB gathering Sunday morning at RRPC! :banana:
:banana: Yeah! PB gathering Sunday morning at RRPC! :banana:

jfschultz

Puritan Board Junior
Having just sold his house, Mike Butterfield disconnected his high-speed internet access last night. As he did that, he indicated that he probably would not be on PB much with just a dial-up connection.

He has been offered the use of an empty manse about a hours drive from Jackson. If he and his family find it satisfactory, the Riveroak men will turn out in force again in about a month to help with another move. DV (and RTS permitting), he'll be back on PB then.

fredtgreco

Vanilla Westminsterian
Staff member
Having just sold his house, Mike Butterfield disconnected his high-speed internet access last night. As he did that, he indicated that he probably would not be on PB much with just a dial-up connection.

He has been offered the use of an empty manse about a hours drive from Jackson. If he and his family find it satisfactory, the Riveroak men will turn out in force again in about a month to help with another move. DV (and RTS permitting), he'll be back on PB then.
That is great news John!

What church's manse?

jfschultz

Puritan Board Junior
Originally posted by fredtgreco

That is great news John!

What church's manse?
Its in Pickens. I noticed that there are two PCA churches there. I don't know which one it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.