WARNING: VirginiaHuguenot: Can he maintain the pace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehehe I dug this post up to announce a new speed poster.

TimV with already close to 50 posts and he has only been a member for about a day or two.He has already become member of the day his FIRST DAY!

Let`s see,at this pace in 365 days he will have 18,250 posts!:lol:

I have a lot of catching up to do. In South Africa we didn't have the internet.

You all are so funny! I'm about to move to page 1 !!!!!!! (If they would remove the banned members, I'd be there already!)

hehe....I made it to the first page....I'm only about halfway to catching up with some others though......

posting, posting, posting.....

Third page for me.Over 300 posts in three months.Now,I`m no TimV or anything but still it`s pretty good.He`ll have me beat in 3 or 4 days.:lol:

I did all mine in less than 3months...I came on in DEC. Granted I actually signed up last summer, but our internet got cut off shortly thereafter till DEC.

Originally posted by LadyFlynt
I did all mine in less than 3months...I came on in DEC. Granted I actually signed up last summer, but our internet got cut off shortly thereafter till DEC.
Wow,you`re fast too.But,he`ll also have you beat in about a little over a week.:lol:

Tim's off to a great start. But the real question is not, who's going to surpass VirginiaHuguenot? It's who's going to surpass Scott Bushey?? :D

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
Tim's off to a great start. But the real question is not, who's going to surpass VirginiaHuguenot? It's who's going to surpass Scott Bushey?? :D

No One!!! Because we all get our posts by debating him or agreeing with him!

I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed having a higher post count than VirginiaHuguenot (Andrew). It was great while it lasted. As I see his pace quickening and our post count difference narrowing, I've resigned myself to the fact that there's nothing I can do about it and will just enjoy my lead for what little time is left.

Originally posted by blhowes
I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed having a higher post count than VirginiaHuguenot (Andrew). It was great while it lasted. As I see his pace quickening and our post count difference narrowing, I've resigned myself to the fact that there's nothing I can do about it and will just enjoy my lead for what little time is left.

Bob, I just want to say in response to your post (heh heh) that I have the highest regard for you, brother, and will continue to look up to you in matters more important than post counts. :)

Bob, I just want to say in response to your post (heh heh) that I have the highest regard for you, brother, and will continue to look up to you in matters more important than post counts. :)

[scratching his head]
...more important than post counts?? What could be more important than...
[/scratching his head]

Originally posted by Average Joey
It's who's going to surpass Scott Bushey?? :D
He will ban anybody who challenges him!Mwuhahahahahahahahah!:lol:

That is quite possible...therefore I shall never challenge him on post counts....I think I've even stopped challenging him on other topics as well......I'll have to think of something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back