Visiting MN....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Lee

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello all, my family and I will be visiting Eyota MN for Xmas, we are members of a PCA church in NC (although we are Particular Baptists!), looking for recommendations of like churches for our visit and are hoping some of you who might live in that part of MN, could shed solid recommendations. Many thanks.

If I'm not mistaken there is a PCA church in Rochester and Winona, both being equal distance from Eyota. Otherwise there is a calvinistic Evangelical Free Church in Rochester. Those are gonna be your most solid options. Otherwise no other confessional Presbyterian or Baptist churches.

Trinity Presbyterian Rochester Grace Presbyterian Winona and Cornerstone Evangelical Free

I would recommend Trinity in Rochester. The pastor is an old friend. I'm not sure about Grace Presbyterian in Winona - when I Google it I get a PCUSA church with a pastorette.

I would recommend Trinity in Rochester. The pastor is an old friend. I'm not sure about Grace Presbyterian in Winona - when I Google it I get a PCUSA church with a pastorette.

And say hi to my twin brother Adrian, if you wind up going there.

Sorry, was thinking of Christ Covenant Church across the river in La Crosse, WI. Not Winona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back