Vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I thought you were saying that it was spread by those who are anti-vaccine.

I actually tried to get my older children vaccinated against smallpox and couldn't. That was quite a while ago, but it makes me wonder if one can even get vaccinated for smallpox unless you meet one of the recommended criteria.
Don’t worry! I think we both misread each other:doh:.

I meant if the virus was introduced, it would certainly have a greater impact and spread among anti-vaccine folks. I do not think it is on the rise.

Don’t worry! I think we both misread each other:doh:.

I meant if the virus was introduced, it would certainly have a greater impact and spread among anti-vaccine folks. I do not think it is on the rise.

Haha, I must need more caffeine ;-)

If there was an outbreak and people refused vaccination for smallpox at that time they most certainly be more affected. I used to wonder if the "stockpile" would be enough to vaccinate the US if there was a bio-terrorist attack. I certainly hope we never find out! I was born long enough ago to have received the smallpox vaccine (the only one of my siblings to receive it), though it would not doubt be quite ineffective now due the number of years since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back