Ussher's body of Divinity $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just ordered it and apparently it is free USPS shipping or it has not updated on the order form. This is a great deal! Thank you for linking it.

Update: Well, it is not free shipping but still $11 total for this book is amazing!

Last edited:
I am restoring this thread from the moderators' 'thread jail.' A reminder to please be more circumspect regarding posts of this nature on the Lord's Day.:judge:

This has been $5 for about 3+ years now. I got it in 2010 or 2011. I haven't spent much time in it. If memory serves, Ruben once said this edition has a lot of errors in the text. But for $5 I suppose one can't complain! But if it does indeed have a lot of errors, it's a missed opportunity to issue a nice edition in our time.

This has been $5 for about 3+ years now. I got it in 2010 or 2011. I haven't spent much time in it. If memory serves, Ruben once said this edition has a lot of errors in the text. But for $5 I suppose one can't complain! But if it does indeed have a lot of errors, it's a missed opportunity to issue a nice edition in our time.

I bought it a few years back and read through it. If my memory serves me right the errors are generally editorials from the publishers that are laid in the text in such a way where it is confusing who is saying what. For example Ussher supports the perpetual virginity of Mary (like many Protestants of his era did), there is a commentary in the text that debates this and it is sort of formatted awkwardly, I think the same happens when he supports paedobaptism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back