Upgrading PB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SRoper
It's comforting to know that while we sleep there are little gnomes in a magical, faraway country tending to the inner workings of Puritanboard.

Just to add to your buglist:

Posting dates are displaying incorrectly.

Page titles are all showing "The Puritanboard - Powered by XMB" rather than the name of the thread.
Gnomes eh? To quote Zoolander, I'm "...ridiculously good looking..." and not at all gnomish. ;)

Good catch on the Title bar. I fixed that. More to follow.

Rich,

The profile seems to be generating its own birth date. I've never had so many birthdays, and I'm growing younger. ;)

Will you please edit your profile, fix the birthday (either set it blank or put it to the correct date) and then save it? I want to make sure it saves the information.

I edited the profile, and it seems to be fixed up now.

[Edited on 9-27-2006 by armourbearer]

The Administrive Options menu has disappeared for me. There are a few threads I need to move. Just thought I would give a heads up.

Is there any chance that the "posts since last visit" function wil return? It was a bit buggy and would sometimes come back with every post since the boards inception but when I can't check in for a day or so it is nice.

The post dates look like "SepSepSep-2006" for me on two different computers with one running IE and the other running Firefox. Must be tied to my profile.

Oh it just occured to me that I changed my date preferences. I'll see if that entry got clobbered.

Apparently "dd-M-yyyy" is no longer a valid date format. I changed it to mm/dd/yyyy and it works fine, but it's not the date format I prefer. Oh well.

Is there any chance that the "posts since last visit" function wil return? It was a bit buggy and would sometimes come back with every post since the boards inception but when I can't check in for a day or so it is nice.

Plus 1. This was my favorite feature and about the only way I browse the board.

Thanks for the hard work!

It's night in Okinawa and Rich is getting some much deserved sleep. Well, 5 hours anyway. Use the 'Today's Post' until the other features are brought back. Rock on.

Originally posted by LadyFlynt
The Administrive Options menu has disappeared for me. There are a few threads I need to move. Just thought I would give a heads up.
Oops, sorry about that last one. I was using a test account.

This problem is fixed. More to follow. I have to drive to work now.

Originally posted by ChristopherPaul
My favorite emoticon has been replced by :)

It is not quite the same.

Although we do have :luther:, :lloyd-jones: and :vantil:

Well done!
Chris,

Didn't the smile icon always look like this:
smile.gif

Originally posted by SemperFideles
Originally posted by ChristopherPaul
My favorite emoticon has been replced by :)

It is not quite the same.

Although we do have :luther:, :lloyd-jones: and :vantil:

Well done!
Chris,

Didn't the smile icon always look like this:
smile.gif
The :up: is back.:banana:
Now, we just need some Gillespie, Rutherford and Henderson faces:D

What's the meaning of the :banana: ? At first I thought it meant driving me bananas. But almost everyone uses it for rejoicing.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The board administrator has disabled this option, and it cannot be used at this time. If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact the board webmaster

Rich - this is when someone tries to register.

Is this on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back