trying to come up with a name for my wife's furniture buisness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew1344

Puritan Board Sophomore
My wife just had her first sale this past weekend. It was a success! Praise the Lord!

She refurbishes old furniture. The end result gives things a distressed, country, vintage look. She is rather great! I would say she is the best actually, but I am biased :)

Because of the success, we would love to make a facebook page and start trying to get the word out more. But before that we have to come out with a name.

Most stores that sell furniture like hers have a country name.

Examples:
My Southern Charm
Souther Honey's Workshop
Sweet Tea's

So a country name would be preferred, and if you can think of something that goes with workshop (my wife really likes the 'workshop' sound) that would awesome too!

Thanks to anyone who would like to help, and any idea is a good idea. We can all feed off each other.

I thought about maybe using a latin, greek, or hebrew word for create, joy, or beauty (something like that) that sounded cool.

kind of like Agape Workshop. But I dont know.

maybe just ...

Ford's Furniture

or my wife's name is Charla (pronounced sharla) Allison Ford...

Charla's workshop
alli's workshop

Charla's Shapes
Live again furniture.
Hometown Restorations.
Bring Back to Life Workshop.
Friendly Funiture.
Old made New.
The Rocking Chair.
Charla's Treasures
This and That Workshop.

But you could give it a Welsh flavour,
Croeso i Charla's. (Welcome to Charla's.)

"You can aFord it."
Country Comfort.
Workshop Winners.
Rustic Restorers.
Contemplate a Renovate.

Charla's Gravity-Free Restored Furniture :D

Could specialize in re-purposed USAF ejection seats.

Attic Treasures

My sister wants to open a booth. She wants to call it 'Mom's Basement' since the inventory will come from many generations of stored stuff that has ended up in Mom's Basement. LOL. We love going antiguing.

Charla's Gravity-Free Restored Furniture :D

Could specialize in re-purposed USAF ejection seats.

I would love to have an old ejection seat from an F-4. It was the seat I specialized in working on in the Navy. Either that or an F-14. I would take an A-4 also since I was trained on that one first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back