Not open for further replies.

PuritanCovenanter

The Joyful Curmudgeon
Staff member
I would get a Viper.

viper7di.png

[Edited on 10-13-2005 by puritancovenanter]

Metallic Pink Ford Probe

I drove past a dealership in highschool that had this car on the lot. It was so pink and pretty! It's always been my dream car. At least they're affordable!

376791_24_full.jpg

When the car is around10 years old and worth about $800-$1000, thats when I buy them.:cool:

[Edited on 10-13-2005 by Gregg]

Originally posted by Slippery
Originally posted by poimen
Adam:

I am not a big fan of domestics but that is a nice looking car!
You better not appear on the Hannity and Colmes show :D

Why not?

They wouldn't want to interview me anyways (I'm a Canadian!)

Canada.gif

Originally posted by Gregg
When the car is around10 years old and worth about $800-$1000, thats when I buy them.:cool:

I have a 13 year old Honda Accord that I'd be willing to sell you for $500! It only needs a new muffler, a new transmission, and a new cv joint. You should be able to fix it for about $8,000.
:p

Originally posted by Calvibaptist
Originally posted by Gregg

I have a 13 year old Honda Accord that I'd be willing to sell you for $500! It only needs a new muffler, a new transmission, and a new cv joint. You should be able to fix it for about $8,000.
:p

If it wasn't for the transmission, it would be a pretty good deal.:D

My car:

p94lesabre.gif

1994 Buick LeSabre. Only mine is a dark blue-ish green color and my brakes went bad on the way to work this morning almost sending me into the back end of a jeep at a traffic light. Only mine will be waiting for me at the bus station tonight to be towed because I am not driving it any further risking anything like I did this morning going to work.

But other than that, I like my car. I have two words:

CHICK MAGNET!

:)

Originally posted by Jeff_Bartel
Originally posted by ChristopherPaul
CHICK MAGNET!

:)

My grandmother doesn't count! :lol:

So what are you saying?

You wouldn't be laughing if you knew that it's got this cool sun visor system, where I can move the visor to the side window and then flip down this neat-o extra visor to block the sun in the front windshield. All I need now are those box sun glasses that are designed to fit over top of everyday glasses and I will be set!

Oh, and my power locks no longer work, sometimes my power window either stays in the up position or some days in the down position, my parking lights quit working, and the paint is chipping. Other than that the car has been a blessing (seriously).

I am spoiled by a car with working air conditioning, cruise control, and a nifty remote key chain that automatically pops the trunk at the push of a button.

Yeah, who's grandmother is drooling now, huh?

;)

[Edited on 10-13-2005 by ChristopherPaul]

I make it sound bad, but other than what happened this morning, the car is fine for what i need it for (driving 8 miles everyday to the bus station).

My wife has the nice car:

venture2002wb.jpg

2002 Chevy Venture, WB Edition

You guys are killing me!

With 4 kids and private christian school and being a teacher, I'll be driving my cars till I'm pushing them like Fred Flinstone. My dream car right now is any many van!

Actually, my true dream car would be the Rialta, a very small sized RV that drives like a mini van but is a full camper....oh what a surf mobile that would be. Maybe in five years when my son and daughter are surfing with me full time I can ratiionalize a used one.

If it's within our means, no problems with enjoying life's pleasures......correct?:book2:

I wish they still had those "K" cars. I had one, and it just couldn't be in need of repair bad enough to take off the road. When I thought it had had it, my nephew drove it for another two years or more. It has a sewing machine motor for the power drive, but scream as it may, it could always take it and not breathe hard, eager for some more. It was a dandy "Reliant" little car.

Originally posted by JohnV
I wish they still had those "K" cars. I had one, and it just couldn't be in need of repair bad enough to take off the road. When I thought it had had it, my nephew drove it for another two years or more. It has a sewing machine motor for the power drive, but scream as it may, it could always take it and not breathe hard, eager for some more. It was a dandy "Reliant" little car.

Sorry John, but I HATE K CARS!

berserk.gif

Well all that yelling made me feel better. :)

berserk.gif

00006423.jpg

I had one of these. I inherited it by marriage. It worked out about as good as my marriage, sad to say.

berserk.gif

Well, this isn't about theology so you can yell all you like. Its just hard to hear overtop of the screaming little 2.2 engine going 60mph. I remember that we always had to turn the radio down whenever we came to an area with a town speed limit. My wife used to say, "Its not that I have a heavy foot, its that the car's too light."

Chrysler??

Cry....slur

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

At least it will look nice in a few years sitting up on blocks in your front yard!

:eek::p;)

Originally posted by pastorway
Chrysler??

Cry....slur

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

At least it will look nice in a few years sitting up on blocks in your front yard!

:eek::p;)

Ahh, see? That's where I have an advantage. My nephew who took over my car drove it for two or more years, but at least one of those "more" years was at local demolition derbies. Its his hobby. He also drove my Ciera in one, with "Thanks Uncle John" written on the body. After that car was too banged up for that, he still ended up selling it to a scrap dealer. Now the scrap dealer has it on blocks in his front yard, and the "Thanks Uncle John" has long ago been banged into non-existence. Meanwhile, my front yard is car-free.

Mercedes makes this car and markets it as Chrysler. My wife and I went to the dealer today and made an offer. They wanted 9000 more than we were willing to pay. We also got only 1500 less for our Honda Civic than we owe on it (it's a 2005). Over all we got a very good deal on an awesome sports car (I have never felt this passionate about a car in my LIFE) that Consumer Reports rated very high.

My wife is going to pick it up. Lord willing she will be back with it around 7pm or so. Pictures later!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back