To add to the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenas

Snow Miser
My wife and I found out today she's pregnant!

Please pray things go seamlessly and my wife and my child remain healthy.

bananen_smilies054.gif
bananen_smilies054.gif
bananen_smilies054.gif
bananen_smilies054.gif

:up: Congratulations. Seems like much blessings are abound. Nice to see we're living up to our mandate - going forth and multiplying. :pray2:ing for good health for baby and mother.

You Reformed guys are multiplying like 5-pt rabbits! I don't think that this is what evangelism was all about . . .

Congrats, Andrew! God is good.

:think: I wonder if we'll see in the next couple of months the Family Forum receiving lots of posts.

I know I will certainly have lots of questions.

WWOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO!

Can’t tell you how happy I am for you both. Here's to continued "organic growth" on the PB. :up:

Congratulations. Children are a wonderful gift...Not to put water on your joy, but how will this affect your current situation? Wasn't your wife planning on working until you completed all of your schooling?

We pray that the Lord would bless you and your wife greatly.

The child will come when I only have one semester left. Federal law grants 8 weeks (I think) of mandatory paid maternity leave. That will leave 3 months of me in school my last semester. I have worked to set it up where I only have 8 hours that last semester, so I can work fulltime if need be.

Moreover, my wife's job loves her and I suspect will do everything to keep her there within feasibility.

Mid to late November: it's going to be epic around this board. I think that's 33 babies to be expected about now.

Mid to late November: it's going to be epic around this board. I think that's 33 babies to be expected about now.

So should we do a "What biblical name are you going to give your baby?" poll now?

I think we should just suggest names. Then they could be placed in a "hat" and drawn out as the children are born. Thus names would be "predetermined". :lol:

I therefore suggest Mahershalalhashbaz.
laughing018.gif

Man! What's in the water around here at PB?

Wonderful news, Andrew!

I confess that reading this one did set me to laughing... just cool to have watched our Zenas grow from stressed out law student to newlywed to new Dad in so short a time. Praise God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back