TNARS and its Affiliate Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romans678

Puritan Board Freshman
Good evening everyone. I've been doing research about different seminaries and their benefits. The North American Reformed Seminary has come up in multiple discussions, with relatively good opinions all around. My question is about their Affiliate status. Why are they affiliated with ARTS but not accredited? What is the difference between affiliation and accreditation? Thanks in advance and God bless!

Keep in mind ARTS is not a government-recognized accrediting agency like ATS is, so it is not useful for most of the reasons accreditation is.

Does this help?

Organizations with substantial interest in the educational mission of ARTS; who seek to align themselves with the Association; and/or lack the readiness, qualifications, or inclination to seek accreditation, may become affiliate members.

(I hate cutting and pasting from a PDF)

Hi, welcome to the PB. Please fix your signature per the rules at the link.
https://www.puritanboard.com/help/signature/
Good evening everyone. I've been doing research about different seminaries and their benefits. The North American Reformed Seminary has come up in multiple discussions, with relatively good opinions all around. My question is about their Affiliate status. Why are they affiliated with ARTS but not accredited? What is the difference between affiliation and accreditation? Thanks in advance and God bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back