Thread Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.
dead_thread.jpg

Theognome

Thwarted again! :doh:

Curse you Theognome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would it be appropriate for the thread starter to kill their own thread when more than one person posts on it? Discuss.

Theognome

I am cardio-paddles to a thread. Any sinking thread I can come on, say something outrageous or off the wall and it comes BACK! ANYONE disagree! Huh! You over there...you disagree! Let's throw! :lol:

I am cardio-paddles to a thread. Any sinking thread I can come on, say something outrageous or off the wall and it comes BACK! ANYONE disagree! Huh! You over there...you disagree! Let's throw! :lol:

I agree that you wear hats well.

Theognome

Given the very nature of this thread it will go on forever unless a mod stops it. The question is which mod wants to be known as the thread killer? :lol:

Given the very nature of this thread it will go on forever unless a mod stops it. The question is which mod wants to be known as the thread killer? :lol:

Now why would you go throwing out a challenge like that? On this board, there's a bucketload of mods that would drool at the idea of getting such a dishonor. Heck, they'd even put it down as their 'title'.

Theognome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back