Thomas Watson HB Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccravens

Puritan Board Freshman
Reading the Banner softback edition of Thomas Watson's Godly Man's Picture. When I find an author I like, I prefer hardback books. I understand there is not "complete works" set of his writings, but are there any hardback editions of his books or writings? Any HB editions that contain a couple (or more) of his books?

Thanks for any help you can give.

My favorite is Heaven Taken By Storm. Although, for some reason there is crazy editing errors in my copy. It's the one with the ship in the storm on the cover. Other than that it is really well done.

Heritagebooks.org has
1. The Lord's Prayer
2. The Ten Commandments
Missing here is the third volume in this set, A Body of Divinity.
Also available there is a hardback of The Bible and the Closet

Formerly available in hardback from Soli Deo Gloria were
1. The Sermons of Thomas Watson
2. The Duty of Self-Denial and Ten Other Sermons by Thomas Watson
3. The Mischief of Sin
and 4. Heaven Taken by Storm.

These last four and the Banner of Truth hardback of A Body of Divinity may, with patience, be found on one of the used outlets: abebooks.com; addall.com; or maybe eBay. Or go back to heritagebooks.org and look for their used book division.

The Northampton Press has published hardback copies of "Heaven Taken by Storm" (the previously mentioned editing problems have been corrected), and "The Christian on the Mount," Watson's book on meditation. Both are still in print.

Reading the Banner softback edition of Thomas Watson's Godly Man's Picture. When I find an author I like, I prefer hardback books. I understand there is not "complete works" set of his writings, but are there any hardback editions of his books or writings? Any HB editions that contain a couple (or more) of his books?

Hi Chris,

Perhaps you have it already, but if not, did you ever consider the Logos.com digital system? Logos has changed my life as I now have many times more books and other resources than I ever dreamed of. I actually prefer reading on a tablet to paper books. That's something I never thought I would say. But I have found that there are loads of features not available in paper books. End of commercial.

Here's what they offer by Thomas Watson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back