The Wild Boar Couldn't Help But Attack PK Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Matt - I just finished listening to the Wild Boar PK attack. Good thing I wasn't drinking a soda or it would have burned something fierce coming out of my nose!

PK's always are the ones who have tempted me to do things I should not do... Don't trust 'em-- and don't yield to their temptations...
:2cents:

Ryan,
"I don't think that means what you think that means."

Matt is talking about the Promise Keepers, not Preacher's Kids.

Originally posted by theologae
Ryan,
"I don't think that means what you think that means."

Matt is talking about the Promise Keepers, not Preacher's Kids.

What are you talking about man? Promise Keepers tempted me to do wrong!?!?!

Have you ever known a Preacher's Kid to tempt people and do wrong???!?! I'm offended on their behalf.

j/k

:D :lol:

Originally posted by BaptistInCrisis
:lol:

Matt - I just finished listening to the Wild Boar PK attack. Good thing I wasn't drinking a soda or it would have burned something fierce coming out of my nose!

I was drinking fruit juice when I heard it! GAG!

[Edited on 6-4-2006 by C. Matthew McMahon]

Originally posted by Presbyrino
The Promise Keepers are still around? They are so last century.

Yeah, but like most perpetrators of false gospels and false teachers, that Leviathan refuses to die. History has proven this, and most everyone here knows this as well.

My wife has tried to encourage me to go to their upcoming Atlanta gig. I made it clear to her that I wasn't interested. If anyone else asks me, they'll get the same response.

Dr. McMahon,

First time listener this morning.

This is good stuff. I listened to the other PK broadcast as well. I think you hit the nail on the head, "Men hate church because they hate God." Right on. I'm going to listen more.

Where did you get that intro fanfare? I love it. I remember hearing that on WABC (NY metropolitan area) where I grew up. It's been so long!

Cheers,
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back