The Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was Fort Pierce, Florida. There are small peacocks, but I've never seen or heard about turkeys or ostriches in people's backyards.

This was Fort Pierce, Florida. There are small peacocks, but I've never seen or heard about turkeys or ostriches in people's backyards.
After watching your last clip, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a turkey.
I was chased by one as a child and I thought it was an alien lol. Of course, this one may not be a turkey, but my experience happened in a backyard in Texas where turkey sightings weren’t common either.

Lol, like this? If that thing was a turkey, I don't know if I could even be able to tell the difference between a human and an elephant. I hope my judgment isn't that bad :D

Looks like a big bird to me also by the way it moves. He also zooms in so it is hard to tell size comparisons especially with how fast it is moving. I would guess ostrich or emu. People in outlying areas here often have exotic pets and sometimes they get out. We also have so many turkeys all over our city they are constantly stopping traffic and proliferating like crazy. In the city, they really don't have any predators to bother them.

In every culture demons assume the form of a bird. At Bohemian Grove Molech is represented by the owl, the owl being a symbol of occult wisdom, gnosis, because they see "in the dark." Dark and light being occult terms for ignorance and wisdom.

Here is a video clip in slow motion. I know people at my job who know him, and they all would say this was a real experience. It starts around 8 minutes. If that's real, that is so crazy. It is walking upright. The picture after the video clip is what he originally posted before he did the video on Facebook live. It looks like some creature's face in the middle of the trees.

Tis a ghost of the Great Emu War of 1932.

Looks like a big bird to me also by the way it moves. He also zooms in so it is hard to tell size comparisons especially with how fast it is moving. I would guess ostrich or emu. People in outlying areas here often have exotic pets and sometimes they get out. We also have so many turkeys all over our city they are constantly stopping traffic and proliferating like crazy. In the city, they really don't have any predators to bother them.
It's certainly possible, but it also might be a dogman (as the internet calls it) aka demon.

Last night I saw an interview with a woman with a deep voice who says she used to be on a Wheaties box, but is now running for Governor of CA. Was it supernatural, or just a hallucination? I am not sure.

Last night I saw an interview with a woman with a deep voice who says she used to be on a Wheaties box, but is now running for Governor of CA. Was it supernatural, or just a hallucination? I am not sure.
Sounds demonic.

Lol, like this? If that thing was a turkey, I don't know if I could even be able to tell the difference between a human and an elephant. I hope my judgment isn't that bad :D

There are a few species of turkeys, including a couple found in your state of Florida. As I said, they can be tall and long-legged.

For your reading pleasure (and so you can see what wild turkeys look like):
People in outlying areas here often have exotic pets and sometimes they get out.
This is a possibility as well. I hadn't considered it.

Whatever it is, it's avian. It is funny, people on the internet getting all worked up over a bird. The comments on that YouTube video... Yikes.

My first thought on viewing the video was that there was some glass between the camera and the back yard and what he thought was in front of him may have been somebody running at a weird angle behind him (but reflected in the glass). Not sure if there was glass involved or not but it almost looked like something you'd see in a reflection.

My first thought on viewing the video was that there was some glass between the camera and the back yard and what he thought was in front of him may have been somebody running at a weird angle behind him (but reflected in the glass). Not sure if there was glass involved or not but it almost looked like something you'd see in a reflection.
Yeah I thought of that, too. Makes me think of the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney.

There is an interesting story coming out of Australia. A Rookwood cemetery resident has caused controversy by demanding the right of demon-possessed people to be referred to by their multiple names and pronouns.

I'm enjoying the discussion of turkeys as elusive beasts, since we often have eight or ten in our yard at once. That is all.

There is an interesting story coming out of Australia. A Rookwood cemetery resident has caused controversy by demanding the right of demon-possessed people to be referred to by their multiple names and pronouns.
Sounds almost plausible.

But then I looked up Rookwood's website. The place is a veritable tourist venue complete with fees.

It also seems to have contracts and indemnity agreements for most everything. This Legion fellow would have to get all his ducks in a row and appoint one of him to be able to sign anything. I doubt that Rookwood would tolerate a "resident" without everything being signed and sealed, despite progressive attitudes.

Here is a video clip in slow motion. I know people at my job who know him, and they all would say this was a real experience. It starts around 8 minutes. If that's real, that is so crazy. It is walking upright. The picture after the video clip is what he originally posted before he did the video on Facebook live. It looks like some creature's face in the middle of the trees.
That looks like an Ostrich or Emu. We have those around here on Farms and they get out ever now and again. I even hit a Peacock on State Road 32 on my way home from work one evening 25 years ago.

There are a few species of turkeys, including a couple found in your state of Florida. As I said, they can be tall and long-legged.

For your reading pleasure (and so you can see what wild turkeys look like):

This is a possibility as well. I hadn't considered it.

Whatever it is, it's avian. It is funny, people on the internet getting all worked up over a bird. The comments on that YouTube video... Yikes.
Mystery solved:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back