The Salad Dressing Component

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

AdMEANistrator
Staff member
A dressing can make or break a good salad. I would like to share with you what is undoubtedly the greatest salad dressing of all time, I will demonstrate this with a few pictures and comments.

Take for example, this new approach to the taco salad. One begins with his favorite non-GMO, humanely-raised, grassfed & finished, free-range tortilla chips.

ts1.jpg

The next step is get one's favorite earth-based, never hormone-using, gluten-free cow (which has never had cages in them, btw), as well as some guilt-free ranch style beans, and stack them on the next layer.

ts2.jpg

This next crucial step involves the layering of crunchy water, found in toxin-free streams of Pure Creek Inc. in which never an animal has passed, nor drank, and only comes from the source.

ts3.jpg

And, finally -this cannot be gainsaid or down-played- to crown this healthy meal, one must top the aforementioned delicious healthness with the greatest salad dressing of all time.

ts4.jpg

Rubber-free, nongaslit, Fauci disapproved Rotel & Velveeta.

And, finally -this cannot be gainsaid or down-played- to crown this healthy meal, one must top the aforementioned delicious healthness with the greatest salad dressing of all time.

View attachment 8790

Rubber-free, nongaslit, Fauci disapproved Rotel & Velveeta.
That cheese close to the edge there is giving me anxiety!

crunchy water,
Looks like the poor boy is having to eat weeds. I hate going to reastaurants and ordering a salad, and ending up with a plate of weeds. I may eat things that eat weeds, but I do like an intermediary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back