The Reformation Project: Training LGBT Christians & Allies to Change the Church

Discussion in 'Church Order' started by JohnGill, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnGill

JohnGill Puritan Board Senior

(ADMINS: I posted here, though I'm unsure if this is the best area for this thread.)

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet: The Reformation Project: Training LGBT Christians & Allies to Change the Church | Indiegogo

From the page:

The site for this so-called Reformation Project is very disturbing as it gives the appearance of sound Christian theology (Statement of Faith) and yet it promotes the idea that unrepentant sodomites are Christians. Has anyone run into this group? I ind it perverse that they have appropriated the term "reformation" in such a way. If nothing else, then something to be on the lookout for within the church.

2. Marrow Man

Marrow Man Drunk with Powder

Several months ago, James White went through Matthew Vines' entire presentation and showed how erroneous all of this is. He has posted that refutation for free on his website, here: "Gay Christianity" Refuted!

3. JohnGill

Glad to here it's being tackled.

4. arapahoepark

arapahoepark Puritan Board Graduate

I hope and pray the project dies swiftly.

5. JohnGill

Considering they raised over a $100k in a short time, I think it'll be staying around.

I hope it stays a fringe group that does die out quickly, but with our country's current climate favoring sodomy, I see this group gathering momentum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.