The Puritan Meditative Tradition -- Simon Chan

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirginiaHuguenot

Puritanboard Librarian
Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the following unpublished dissertation? I've checked on UMI Dissertation Express site without success.

Chan, Simon. "The Puritan Meditative Tradition, 1599-1691: A Study of Ascetical Piety," Ph.D. dissertation, Cambridge University, 1986.

Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the following unpublished dissertation? I've checked on UMI Dissertation Express site without success.

Chan, Simon. "The Puritan Meditative Tradition, 1599-1691: A Study of Ascetical Piety," Ph.D. dissertation, Cambridge University, 1986.

Cambridge dissertations are notoriously difficult to obtain. Fuller Seminary and Puritan Reformed Seminary have copies in their libraries but that isn't much help unless you live near them. Perhaps the librarian at PRTS could give you a lead? I would guess if you do find a copy it would be very expensive. Let us know if you have any success!

Cambridge dissertations are notoriously difficult to obtain. Fuller Seminary and Puritan Reformed Seminary have copies in their libraries but that isn't much help unless you live near them. Perhaps the librarian at PRTS could give you a lead? I would guess if you do find a copy it would be very expensive. Let us know if you have any success!

Thanks, Adam. :up: Will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back