The Pernicious Arian Influence Among Our Children Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayPot

Puritan Board Sophomore
I'm very concerned about our almost 23-month old toddler. I was working with him on the Children's Catechism today. I asked him who made him. "God," he said. I asked what else God made. "Jesus," he said. Where did I go wrong!? :eek:

Either he has very bad Arian influences in his life or he's getting confused with the three answers he knows to the catechism, God, Jesus, and everything. Kids . . .. And yes, I'm just kidding (about being terribly worried).

Last edited:
As long as he's not waddling around singing, "There was a time when the Son was not," I think you'll be all right in the end. :)

I'm very concerned about our almost 23-month old toddler. I was working with him on the Children's Catechism today. I asked him who made him. "God," he said. I asked what else God made. "Jesus," he said. Where did I go wrong!? :eek:

Either he has very bad Arian influences in his life or he's getting confused with the three answers he knows to the catechism, God, Jesus, and everything. Kids . . .. And yes, I'm just kidding (about being terribly worried).

As the joke says, "Children, what has a furry tail and stores nuts?" SUnday School Child says"I know the answer is a squirrel, but it must be Jesus."

Well, in my experience, I've found that the token answer for any kid in Sunday School is either "God" or "Jesus".

This is a very grave matter. Much prayer and fasting is needed to seek God's guidance.:lol:

Yea that your *under* two year old knows that God made him. Nice! If he answers the next question wrong, just correct him and move on without beating yourself up. :)

I think you're stressing too much... he's 23 months old.

And yes, I'm just kidding (about being terribly worried).

:)

Doh! I am ashamed to say that though I read his post I completely missed this statement. :doh:

Ben,

Don't feel bad. I actually added it after I saw your post so that others didn't take me too seriously. My son's eternal fate is of considerable importance to me, but I think his statements as a toddler can be taken with a grain of salt. :D

Doh! I am ashamed to say that though I read his post I completely missed this statement. :doh:

Ben,

Don't feel bad. I actually added it after I saw your post so that others didn't take me too seriously. My son's eternal fate is of considerable importance to me, but I think his statements as a toddler can be taken with a grain of salt. :D

Ok, whew! I'm glad you made this admission because I was seriously sitting here wondering how I, eagle eye Ben, could have overlooked something of this magnitude. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back