The Manhattan Declaration

Would you sign this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What do you all think the repercussions will be for this bold initiative by the visible church? Will it make a difference in America? Will you sign the declaration? Will you uphold what is in the declaration if pressed to do so by the government?"

To anyone who says that people will not use this as a reason to equivocate on the Gospel, I experienced equivocation of the Gospel directly related to the MD and ECT last week from a comment made by my RC art professor (I go to an RC university... lots of weird syncretism goes on there). The woman is famous for turning documents into wax noses to shape to her [liberalistic, pluralistic] will, but professors of all stripes do this sort of thing as well. This also results in ostracizing Christians like me, who object to her comments.

We must remember, people don't respect authorial intention anymore. They despise authority, even an author's.

------------
That said, I would like to exhort men to lead in these increasingly deceitful times.

"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings." 2 Peter 5:8-9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back