The Dark Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

Puritan Board Senior
I admit that I may have a bias in recommending this book, as the author is my Pastor. That being said, I really enjoyed and recommend to the PuritanBoard community The Dark Faith by Jeremiah Montgomery. If you like fantasy and adventure you will find that this story draws you into its world captures your imagination with the best in the genre. It's part one in a trilogy and I am on the edge of my seat for the Second and Third books to come out. Check it out!

The ancient Dark Faith was destroyed long ago. Or so they thought...

Morumus was but a boy when the murderous shadow of the Dark Faith fell upon his family. Now a devout monk, Morumus has been given the task of his life: translate Holy Writ into the language of those who practice the Dark Faith. His translation could be a great, sweeping sword, used to break its power. But as Morumus and two fellow monks begin the task, dark currents drag them toward a dangerous conspiracy. Shadows from his past appear--in his sleep, on a lonely road, even on the cover of an old book. Coincidence? Or something more sinister? Can Morumus find the secret to vanquish the Dark Faith? Or will he lose everything--even his life?

Jeremiah W. Montgomery is the pastor of Resurrection Presbyterian Church (OPC) in State College, Pennsylvania. What a co-inky-dink. He must be one of your elders.

Jeremiah W. Montgomery is the pastor of Resurrection Presbyterian Church (OPC) in State College, Pennsylvania. What a co-inky-dink. He must be one of your elders.

He did admit his bias in the OP. Jeremiah is his pastor. I will also plug it because Jeremiah is a dear friend of mine. :)

I'm not the biggest fan of fantasy, but I do enjoy Christian fiction that isn't super-duper clean and tidy. I just bought it and I'll be sure to let you guys know what I think about it once I finish it.

Thanks for posting the link!

I wholeheartedly admit my bias in the original post! :lol: Nevertheless, a great book is worth sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back