The Confessional Presbyterian taking submissions for 2019 and 2020, Voetius and Ussher

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
2019-2020coversforfb.png
The Confessional Presbyterian
journal is taking article and book review submissions still for its 2019 fifteenth issue and also for next year’s 2020 issue. The 2019 issue has the Dutch second reformation divine, Gisbertus Voetius on the cover and article submissions may be related to him and his works and theology, or secondarily to him and the Nadere Reformatie, to fit that cover theme. Cover theme articles lead the articles section. Beyond that, submissions can be on any Reformed topic, doctrinal, historical, or biblical/exegetical. Book reviews should be on material of interest to conservative Presbyterian and Reformed readers. There are like parameters for the 2020 issue which will have James Ussher on the cover. Covers reproduced below. Articles and book reviews are subject to an initial submission review. If articles are pass this review they are sent for peer review, and passing that successfully, will be accepted for publication. See the submission requirements at cpjournal.com. For an idea of what the journal publishes see the contents by issue listings and author indexed at the same website. The Confessional Presbyterian is indexed in the ATLA Religion Database,® and is included in the ATLASerials PLUS™ (ATLAS PLUS™), products of the American Theological Library Association, available in over 68 countries.

Email submissions to Chris Coldwell at [email protected].

I've wondered (curiosity only, I have no article for contribution currently for CP), would you take a confessional (2LBC) RB article so long as it wasn't on the matter of baptism or church government? The submission guidelines state only that the author must hold to the reformed faith. Depending on who you talk to, that may or may not include me.

Correct; not the place for distinctive Baptist theology but for Reformed doctrine in common, no problem. For instance, we've run articles by Richard Barcellos, such as on the Sabbath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back