The Confessional Presbyterian journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
:banana:18 months of work has come to some fruition as I hold in my hands an advance copy of the premier issue of The Confessional Presbyterian, A Journal for Discussion of Presbyterian Doctrine and Practice. It is larger than I imagined it would be (right at half an inch thick) and has turned out rather nice I think in the oddsize 7.5x10.5 format. The bulk of the shipment should arrive late next week, Lord willing, and we should be sending to subscribers shortly thereafter. If you have not yet subscribed check CPJ out at http://www.cpjournal.com where there is a complete table of contents and links to pay online. When you get your copy let me know what you think!

[Edited on 5-21-2005 by NaphtaliPress]

This looks great! I will subscribe ASAP. Thanks so much for your worthy labors. BTW, Dr. Gary W. Crampton is my personal friend.

Good news; The Confessional Presbyterian 2005 issue has arrived and shipping out to subscribers should begin in ernest beginning Tuesday, June 1st.:banana:

Chris,

I look forward to my copy. I think I sent a check in the other day. I'll have to double check. Thanks so much for your timely labors in this venture!

Originally posted by Rich Barcellos
I recieved mine yesterday. Thanks for your diligence. It looks excellent!
Good mail service! I assume that was in the batch sent out Saturday; or really good if was on Tuesday. Thanks for letting me know Rich. The reaction as far as looks has been positive; we'll see once it is read how it holds up.;)
BTW, I'm interested to know how it held up in mailing. I'm picky; I want everyone to get a pristine copy as much as USPS allows.

Originally posted by re4md
I'm still waiting for mine; is that unusual? Maybe it'll come today. . .
Not really; most did not go out till Tuesday and Wednesday, via Media Mail at that, so I was surprised to see so many getting them this week already as I thought early next week they'd start hitting. So probably nothing to worry about.

My copy was delivered yesterday and yes, I stayed up until almost midnight reading it (the Fesko essay on N.T. Wright alone is worth the cost). Wonderful work! Congratulations Chris!!

New must have reading material for all PBer's.

Thanks Adam; yes the Fesko in my opinion is the standout piece, and I was very pleased he sent it in to us. It had been refused by another publication as "too" Presbyterian!

Dear Chris,

I was wondering if you have any future plans concerning books publications from Naphtali Press ?

Beyond a possible reprint of Durham on Isaiah 53 I'd rather not say as my plans are still in draft for a project. But thanks for asking.:)

Originally posted by NaphtaliPress
Beyond a possible reprint of Durham on Isaiah 53 I'd rather not say as my plans are still in draft for a project. But thanks for asking.:)

Last week i got my copy of Isaiah 53, That ower hath only one copy, so iam very happy to have it:banana::banana::banana:

Originally posted by Mayflower

Last week i got my copy of Isaiah 53, That ower hath only one copy, so iam very happy to have it:banana::banana::banana:
:banana::up:

I got my CP Journal yesterday, and have been working my way through the piece about John Frame's and R.J. Gore's views of the Regulative principle...good stuff!

I got my CP Journal today, WAHOO :D:banana::D !
It is very professionly done! Blessings to Chris & Naphtali Press for a fine job on the journal.

Originally posted by sntijerina
I got my CP Journal today, WAHOO :D:banana::D !
It is very professionly done! Blessings to Chris & Naphtali Press for a fine job on the journal.
Thanks very much Steve; I will only say that CPJ is published under the auspices of Reformation Presbyterian Press, and not Naphtali Press, i.e. the budget comes out of my church's pocket and not mine.;)

Thanks very much Steve; I will only say that CPJ is published under the auspices of Reformation Presbyterian Press, and not Naphtali Press, i.e. the budget comes out of my church's pocket and not mine.;)

Oops, sorry Chris, my bad. Many thank you's and blessings to Reformation Presbyterian Press!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back