Synod of Utrecht (1905)

Discussion in 'The Confession of Faith' started by Jeff_Bartel, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff_Bartel

Jeff_Bartel Puritan Board Graduate

Does anyone know where I can read a copy of the Synod of Utrecht (1905) (preferrably online)?

2. BobVigneault

BobVigneault Bawberator

Jeff, you haven't had any replies yet so I just wanted to let you know that I searched and searched yesterday and I couldn't find anything but references to the synod or some quotes from the synod online.

I was really surprised by this. Maybe you can find it in dutch on a dutch site. :D

3. Jeff_Bartel

Thanks alot Bob. I've read some of the quotes from the synod as well, but no luck finding it.

Thanks again! :handshake:

4. VirginiaHuguenot

VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian

Well, I have looked into this and also seen quite a few quotes and citations to Acta der Generale Synode van de Gereformeerde Kerken in Nederland, gehouden te Utrecht van 22 Augustus tot 7 September 1905, Amsterdam etc. (Höveker & Wormser) [1905]. But if it is available in English online I have yet to find it.

See also Reformed Church Polity Concerning Withdrawal of Church Membership by Rev. Dr. R. Dean Anderson

[Edited on 9-29-2006 by VirginiaHuguenot]

5. Jeff_Bartel

Thanks Andrew! I search for quite some time for it, but could never find a copy online! :handshake:

6. VirginiaHuguenot

VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian

Here you go, Jeff! :D

7. Jeff_Bartel

:banana: It's alot shorter than I expected, but helpfull nonetheless!:pilgrim:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.