Supra- and infralapsarians

Status
Not open for further replies.

thistle93

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi! I would like to make a list of predominant pastors/authors both ancient and modern who were/are supralapsarians and those who were/are infralapsarians. Please list of few of your favorites of one or the other or both. Also would appreciate if could tell me where they stated this position in sermon, audio or book. Also would it be correct that the majority of ancient clavinists were supra and that most modern calvinists are infra? If so what accounts for this? Finally what is your view? Thank you!

For His Glory-
Matthew

Wow, I have to say, I can't remember ever hearing any of my favorite preachers coming out and saying what position they take. I know I am on the Supra....and I heard one person once describe even Atemporalapsarianism.

Hi! Not so much that they say they are infra or supra but rather where in the theology of their sermon, audio or book leads you to believe they are infra or supra. thank you! Matthew

Wow, I have to say, I can't remember ever hearing any of my favorite preachers coming out and saying what position they take. I know I am on the Supra....and I heard one person once describe even Atemporalapsarianism.

I'm pre-Lactarian.

That means I like the milk to be in the cup before the tea :coffee:

Robert L. Reymond's Systematic Theology is very Supralapsarian from what I remember.

Robert L. Dabney, in his Systematic Theology - see online if you don't have it - is towards the Infralapsarian but he thinks the whole question is questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back