Suggestions on family devotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croghanite

Puritan Board Sophomore
I have been reading "The Pilgrim's Progress" with my 8 year old son in hopes to use it as study material. Has anyone ever used "The Pilgrim's Progress Study Guide
By: Maureen Bradley". I was wondering if it was worth buying.

I desperately need suggestions on what study materials I should use for 2, 4, and 8 year olds. Of course second to Gods word.

As usual, I'll commend the great Huguenot of the south for his great links. BTW, Andrew LAYMAN JOE is my brother. When you provided those links to churches in the MD area they were for him. :up:

Joe, add this thread, for Andrews post to your favorites (at the top click "Add to Favourites").

[Edited on 8-7-2006 by mangum]

Originally posted by mangum
BTW, Andrew LAYMAN JOE is my brother. When you provided those links to churches in the MD area they were for him. :up:

[Edited on 8-7-2006 by mangum]

Cool! I thought so. ;):pilgrim:

Joe -- It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. God bless! :handshake:

I have found Matthew Henry, A Method for Prayer, with Scripture Expressions subtitled "Directions for Daily Communion with God" extremely helpful as a resource for prayer. In our congregation we have a prayer meeting the second Lord's Day of each month in place of the Christian education hour (the hour before the worship service). Pastor Worrell calls upon 2-3 men in advance to be prepared to lead. So this work has been of benefit for the times I have been called on for the prayer meetings as well as private and family worship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back