Studying in the woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notthemama1984

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
At DTS the first week of Greek III is basically the final of Greek II to make sure everyone kept up on their skills. If you fail the exam, you have to retake II (this scenario might be the same at other seminaries. I just don't know.).

I will be in the woods playing GI Joe for the two weeks prior to Greek III starting.

Do you have any suggestions on how to study when I can't carry Greek texts, lexicons, or other big books in the woods?

You can take note cards right? It's hard for me to say because I've never been that far in Greek, so what exactly are you needing to study?

well that Zondervan sheet says you'll get an A! so you have nothing to worry about. :D

I listen to the Jonathan Pennington Vocabulary on my MP3 player while I'm driving to keep up and grow my Greek vocabulary.

One charge on my MP3 player will last several hours, plenty of time for vocab review.

Get disqualified early?

Josh is alway eminently helpful, isn't he?

My suggestions on what to take with you to the woods:
1. Run through your vocab cards right now and pare them down to the ones you don't know well. Take those.
2. Take the paradigm cards.
3. Take a small Greek New Testament. In addition to working on vocab and paradigms, read as much as you possibly can.
To that end, force yourself by not taking an English language Bible (unless your duties as chaplain require you to have one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back