Study Bible Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravens

Puritan Board Sophomore
This is kind of random, but are there any Bibles (study or otherwise, just figured it would probably be the former) of the KJV or NKJV stripe that include the 3FU and Westminster Standards in the back? I know the NIV has one, and maybe the ESV... but are there any available with a KJV or NKJV translation?

Or does any Reformed website publish a Bible-sized "insert" or something that you could tape into a Bible you own?

Just curious.

Originally posted by Mudandstars
This is kind of random, but are there any Bibles (study or otherwise, just figured it would probably be the former) of the KJV or NKJV stripe that include the 3FU and Westminster Standards in the back? I know the NIV has one, and maybe the ESV... but are there any available with a KJV or NKJV translation?

Or does any Reformed website publish a Bible-sized "insert" or something that you could tape into a Bible you own?

Just curious.

This might be what you're looking for:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0785258523?v=glance

Yeah that's definitely an option. Do they make one with the KJV that you know of? Not to have you do my leg-work, I'm just terrible at finding stuff like that.

The NKJV study bible referenced above does *not* have the confessions in it.

No ESV study bible has them either. As far as I know, only the _Spirit of the Reformation_ (NIV) has the confessions and catechisms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back