Speaking of Who. Has anyone ever seen The Who in concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMerlin777

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
I saw them back in 97 when they did a aniversary tour for the release of Quadrophenia.

Excellent show.:up:

Yeah, like 78 or so. Great show and good time. I was third row and center. Wasn't as good as Springsteen in 77 but better than Dylan.

I saw The Who in concert in Minneapolis, Mn in in May of 1980! It was a phenomenal show. I still listen to them now and then.
Jim

It might count against good taste........sorry man when I think of Def Leppard I think high-tops and mullets!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, they and Van Halen get grouped in with the hair bands because they came out in the 80s, don't foget that Michael Jackson, Phil Collins and Bono also sported mullets in the 80s....what's wrong with high tops?

Yeah, they and Van Halen get grouped in with the hair bands because they came out in the 80s, don't foget that Michael Jackson, Phil Collins and Bono also sported mullets in the 80s....what's wrong with high tops?
Google in Mullet sometimes.......there is a really funny site called Mullet Sightings. My wife and I were grossed out and laughing at once. Mullets.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back