South Asia Seminary start-up: Needing books

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB.SDG

Puritan Board Junior
Guys, I wrote about this a good few months ago but am writing again, because we have a dear brother who is part of our CP core group back in the States till late January. Our partner denomination here is just starting up a seminary. This month they will complete their first year-long certificate course. They are trying to start up a library and need help with good books. We are trying to begin with solid systematics and good commentaries. It was suggested earlier I try to contact Banner of Truth about their special fund. I did this a few months back and never got a reply. So I just wanted to communicate that there is still a very real need here. If your spirit stirs you to help with this need, please let me know as soon as possible. Again, my friend will be leaving the States in later January to get back here but needs to make preparations and know what he's bringing back etc. So if you'd like to help with this, please let me know quickly, and I can PM you the information for where to send the books stateside.

Remember 2 Corinthians 8:9,13-14.

Thanks!

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back