Somebody's Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy brother, Steve!
birthday.gif

Happy B-Day............nary a soul on PB gave me a Happy B-Day on mine. Nary.:(:(:(:(:(:(............Actually I just felt like saying nary.:)

WOW Guys ! Thanks I appreciate it. So, How did you guys know? I know some Forum software has a listing of the members birthdays, but I looked a number of times and never found that here on the PB. No doubt I have missed it.

The big 46 guys. They are coming faster and faster.

Thank you Lord for another year, another year to experience your wonderful grace and mercy and another year of seeking to honor and obey you in all I do. This is my constant prayer. Please pray that I would honor Him guys even in the smallest areas of my life.

Grace, Peace and God's blessing to you all.

Steve

Well, now it is on my Calendar!

Found where the BD's are listed: at the Bottom of the Forum List. I usually don't go there. I normally look at the Today's Post Tab and run from there:

What's Going On? Currently Active Users: 72 (23 members and 49 guests) Most users ever online was 856, 07-06-2007 at 12:19 AM.
caddy, 44jason, BaptistInCrisis, CarolinaCalvinist, Fingolfin, Ivan, jdlongmire, JDWiseman, Josh Wood, kvanlaan, lv1nothr, NaphtaliPress, No Longer A Libertine, puritancovenanter, Scott Shahan, smhbbag, SRoper, tdowns007, toddpedlar+

The PuritanBoard Statistics
stats.gif
Threads: 24,134, Posts: 297,151, Members: 1,406, Active Members: 439
Welcome to our newest member, John Gill

Today's Birthdays caddy (46)

Well tell me when It is and I'll put it on my calendar! :pilgrim:

Happy B-Day............nary a soul on PB gave me a Happy B-Day on mine. Nary.:(:(:(:(:(:(............Actually I just felt like saying nary.:)
Bless you! It is the 6th of April!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back