Smallville fans, is it just me or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedWretch

Puritan Board Doctor
Does it seem like the show is going to get fairly stupid? I visited the popular http://www.kryptonsite.com/ and read up on a few spoilers and plots of upcoming shows and most of them (except 2 or 3) sound pretty stupid.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like they are going way too far "out there" sci-fi wise. I know, I know, Superman is Sci-fi, but in my opinion not as much as Smallville seems ready to portray.

And what are they doing with Lana? With each season I can't stand her character more and more. Is this the goal of the writers? To make Lana Lang a hated character?

I dunno, maybe I'm crazy but I fear one of my all time favorite TV shows is going into the toilet.

[Edited on 1-5-05 by pastorway]

I'm with you there. There have been something like ten episodes and the only two I really liked were Run and Transferrence. Three, I thought were alright and the rest- I can't hardly remember them cuz they stunk. Craig aka luvroftheword (my roommate) was telling me about a future episode where Lana is some flying witch again in China- sounds pretty dumb to me!

Originally posted by Goosha
I'm with you there. There have been something like ten episodes and the only two I really liked were Run and Transferrence. Three, I thought were alright and the rest- I can't hardly remember them cuz they stunk. Craig aka luvroftheword (my roommate) was telling me about a future episode where Lana is some flying witch again in China- sounds pretty dumb to me!

Run and Transferrence were awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back