SMALL TALKS ON BIG QUESTIONS- A Historical Companion to the Baptist Version of the Children's Catech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayflower

Puritan Board Junior
SMALL TALKS ON BIG QUESTIONS- A Historical Companion to the Baptist Version of the Children's Catechism by Selah Helms and Susan Thompson Kahler

SMALL TALKS ON BIG QUESTIONS
A Historical Companion to the Baptist Version of the Children's Catechism
New Double Volume Edition
Selah Helms and Susan Thompson Kahler, Illustrated by Caffy Whitney

"SMALL TALKS ON BIG QUESTIONS is a wonderful tool for Christian parents to teach their children. Children are not too young to learn Bible doctrine and how it relates to real life. Selah Helms and Susan Thompson Kahler have done an excellent job using clear and interesting illustrations that children (and adults) can relate to. In addition, Caffy Whitney's picture illustrations are great. This is a book that I not only can recommend to others but I will obtain a copy of it for my ten grandchildren." - Martha Peace, Biblical Counselor and author of "The Excellent Wife"

"This volume is well illustrated and highly recommended to parents and teachers." - Banner of Truth

"Small Talks on Big Questions is a treasure! I cannot think of any title published in recent times which so captivatingly and soundly matches up a Bible story with a story from church history, as this book. One of the richest volumes parents have at their disposal, both to train their children in solid doctrine and whetting an appetite for church history. And to have the two volumes compiled together into one will only increase the great usefulness of this outstanding tool!" ~ Dennis Gundersen / Grace & Truth Books

Finally, SMALL TALKS will be available in a beautiful one volume edition for the first time. This best-selling volume will take its place in every Christian home and Church where the Word of God is taken seriously. Selah and Susan have provided a tool that will be used again and again to help explain and apply all 134 questions of the Children's Catechism.

http://www.solid-ground-books.com/search.asp?searchtext=SMALL+TALKS+ON+BIG+QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back