Should Christians be Pacifist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germans bombed Norway in 1940, and we had military attache killed at the diplomatic mission we were in the process of evacuating in the face of invasion. We were not targeted, but were collateral damage.

I was not aware of that one, and I thank you for the information. It will give me something new to dig into.

I generally count Charles L. Ensminger of the Panay as the first, and the officers and crew of the Ruben James as next. It appears that the officer at the embassy would fall between those two dates.

Of course he had anti-semitic thoughts. Every person in Europe at the time did. But that still doesn't mean his ultimate goal was to kill off every Jew. His goal was to have a Greater Germany.
Which would be forged on the blood of all of the Jews that he would kill off. He was Satanically motivated to exterminate them as a Race.

I didn't say that, did I?

You are the one that is arguing from emotion and option, not facts.

Mengele was a battalion medical officer until 1943; he was clearly a small fish. As for the rest of your theory, show me some evidence. Particularly since it has been documented that Hitler personally intervened on several occasions to save individual Jews.
Did he order the Final Solution, or did he not?

Which would be forged on the blood of all of the Jews that he would kill off. He was Satanically motivated to exterminate them as a Race.

Not really, since he had already conquered most of the territory he needed without killing a single Jew in a death camp.

Not really, since he had already conquered most of the territory he needed without killing a single Jew in a death camp.
Why did he order them to go to the Final Solution then? It seemed that he decided to go this route when he knew that his was soon to get defeated, and went that route due to him soon no longer be able to have that carried out?

Why did he order them to go to the Final Solution then? It seemed that he decided to go this route when he knew that his was soon to get defeated, and went that route due to him soon no longer be able to have that carried out?

I don't have access to his pyschology. I can only go on previous actions. You had originally claimed that he built his empire on the blood of Jews, but that is manifestly false. Most of the Reich was established long before the camps were in operation. As to the Final Solution. I don't know. It doesn't make sense for Hitler to spend manpower, gas, and materiel on killing Jews when the Russians are closing in on him. Why divert gasoline and electricity to the camps when it could be used to fight the Russians, especially since he was running out of supplies.

I don't have access to his pyschology. I can only go on previous actions. You had originally claimed that he built his empire on the blood of Jews, but that is manifestly false. Most of the Reich was established long before the camps were in operation. As to the Final Solution. I don't know. It doesn't make sense for Hitler to spend manpower, gas, and materiel on killing Jews when the Russians are closing in on him. Why divert gasoline and electricity to the camps when it could be used to fight the Russians, especially since he was running out of supplies.
He was, from all accounts, possessed and used by satan himself, so no doubt that was a major factor into getting that Solution rolling. Do you not even accept that there was a Holocaust ordered by Hitler and carried out in Nazi Germany?

He was, from all accounts, possessed and used by Satan himself, so no doubt that was a major factor into getting that Solution rolling. Do you not even accept that there was a Holocaust ordered by Hitler and carried out in Nazi Germany?

Perhaps he was possessed by Satan. Again, I can only argue from data. But most of his actions throughout the war appeared rational, so we can't say he just went crazy at the end.

Yes, bad things happened to the Jews.

Perhaps he was possessed by Satan. Again, I can only argue from data. But most of his actions throughout the war appeared rational, so we can't say he just went crazy at the end.

Yes, bad things happened to the Jews.
I know, it was called the Holocaust .

Did he order the Final Solution, or did he not?

I deal in facts, not opinions. My opinion would be no better than yours. I think I indicated up thread if you have any documentation showing that he had any direct knowledge, I'd be happy to look at it. And if he can't be shown to have knowledge, you certainly can't establish that he ordered it.

We are all aware that large numbers of homosexuals and gypsies and others died under Nazi control. Lots of Poles died because of the Russians. Do you care about them?

He was, from all accounts, possessed and used by Satan himself, so no doubt that was a major factor into getting that Solution rolling. Do you not even accept that there was a Holocaust ordered by Hitler and carried out in Nazi Germany?

What's with the whole Satan angle? Did Hitler not have Satan's help with Polish Catholics, dwarfs, gypsies or plane French soldiers?

No. Christians should not, nor may they, be pacifists. This thread must now die the death it was dutifully due before it ever began.

We now put thee
Strange thread to sleep
Plunging the knife
Plunging it deep

Rise not again O!
Weird thread, odd bird
Die die die
Not another word

P.S. - In Soviet Russia, thread closes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back