Seth Dillon and Joe Rogan Discuss Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottmaciver

Puritan Board Sophomore
A short 3 minute video where Seth Dillon from the Babylon Bee discusses abortion with Joe Rogan (Here).

It's interesting that at the end of the video, Rogan seems to accept that life is valuable. Rogan has the most popular podcast in the world, so it's good that such Biblical and reasoned arguments have received a wide hearing.

I don't have any confidence in BB since their owner is a rabid Arminian who constantly breaks the second and third commandments on his website.

I have confidence that the BB, like me, will be right on some things and wrong on others. I will appreciate when they are right and disregard when they are wrong. On abortion, they seem to be right.

I have confidence that the BB, like me, will be right on some things and wrong on others. I will appreciate when they are right and disregard when they are wrong. On abortion, they seem to be right.

Yes, I think that is the way I would look at it as well.

At the same time, I can't claim to know a great deal about the BB. In saying that, I did see the Musk interview and I can certainly see why folk were disappointed with it.

At the same time, I can't claim to know a great deal about the BB. In saying that, I did see the Musk interview and I can certainly see why folk were disappointed with it.
I think the fact that he absolutely hates the doctrines of grace are one of the most odious things about him. He functionally is an open theist.

That said, at times, God is pleased to use a crooked stick to strike a straight blow. And thank God for that since that applies to all of us.

BB is hit and miss. I don't trust them as their satire is disrespectful and borderers on blasphemy.

I have to admit that I do thoroughly enjoy their mockery of leftists, who deserve to be ruthlessly and publicly ridiculed at all times for their insane notions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back