Sermons on Isaiah 53

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
I’m pleased to announce a second printing is near completion of the Naphtali Press edition of James Durham’s Christ Crucified: Or the Marrow of the Gospel in 72 Sermons on Isaiah 53. The title should ship in early September; a prepublication sale is currently offered. James Durham was a second reformation Scottish Presbyterian minister (1622–1658) and this book one of the highly lauded Puritan works on one of the great chapters of Scripture, “often called the gospel according to Isaiah.” The text has been carefully corrected and compared from several editions, with notes, the first resetting and new edition in over 200 years. Size: 7×10. Hardcover. Smyth sewn. 704 pages. Extensive Table of Contents, Subject and Scripture Index. Side headings. Retail $45.00. Prepublication offer: $38.95 postage paid; good through September 30th. See more information here. See the store to order a copy at the prepublication price. This is a substantial price reduction over the first printing but the same production values and quality have been retained for the second printing.

I put a period to it and it's at the printer but unless they pull something off it looks like mid September before I get any. They start adding time to the print schedule in August and I got caught in that. But the Isaiah book is coming along nicely as I got it in before the rush for Fall release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back