Sermons 03/27/2016

Discussion in 'General discussions' started by brendanchatt, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brendanchatt

brendanchatt Puritan Board Freshman

What was the sermon about in your church today?

2. Dekybo

Dekybo Puritan Board Freshman

I preached on the persecution of the believer (Luke 6:22-23).

3. py3ak

py3ak They're stalling and plotting against me Staff Member

We had a very profitable sermon from Psalm 22:22-31, primarily addressing the reality and meaning of Christ's presence with his people in the church. He preaches, he leads worship, he provides the feast and effectually confers blessing.

4. Bill The Baptist

Bill The Baptist Puritan Board Graduate

I preached on John 20:11-18 and the benefits that have been incurred to believers on account of the resurrection and how we ought to live in light of this truth.

5. reaganmarsh

reaganmarsh Puritan Board Senior

I preached Dan 6, Daniel as a type of Christ's resurrection. That was a fun sermon.

6. NaphtaliPress

NaphtaliPress Administrator Staff Member

No break. The pastor continued in Revelation chapter seven, latter half. Some comments were prescient given the bombing today that targeted Christians apparently.

7. fredtgreco

fredtgreco Vanilla Westminsterian Staff Member

Zechariah 10:6-12, "Salvation From the Lord"

8. TylerRay

TylerRay Puritan Board Senior

We had as a guest minister Rev. Glenn Farrell of First OPC in San Francisco. In the morning, he preached on the conclusion of the Lord's Prayer, and in the afternoon he preached from Psalm 46.

9. brendanchatt

brendanchatt Puritan Board Freshman

My pastor gave thanks in prayer today for the gov't's recognition of Christian persecution, etc. as genocide. Such people will get theirs at the judgment if they never repent...

10. puritanpilgrim

puritanpilgrim Puritan Board Junior

We continued on with our progression through John. We preached on the end of John 3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.