Sermon by Romesh Prakashpalan at RPTS 10/20/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertPGH1981

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hello All,

Wanted to post this since it was such a powerful sermon he gave on Luke 14:15-23. It covers church missions and outreach. He is an RPTS graduate and is a Pastor of a church in Texas. Great person to have in your sermon audio archives too.

He and Robert McCurley are two of my favourites to listen to outside of my local shepherds.

Thanks for the video; I always enjoy hearing Rom's preaching and will listen to this one later.

One slight disappointment: When I listen to Rom, I am always hoping to hear Apu but end up listening to a guy who sounds more like Homer. ;)

Thanks for the video; I always enjoy hearing Rom's preaching and will listen to this one later.

One slight disappointment: When I listen to Rom, I am always hoping to hear Apu but end up listening to a guy who sounds more like Homer. ;)

D'oh!

Also do not forget... my hairline has more in common with Homer than Apu as well!

Being serious, that was a very good sermon. I am sharing it with several of my contacts who are either training for the ministry or preparing to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back