Series on Covenant Theology

Status
Not open for further replies.

~~Susita~~

Puritan Board Junior
A friend of mine sent me some CD's on Covenant Theology from Christ United Reformed Church (San Diego - Michael Horton's church) and they're quite good. I should be done with them after this week, but does anybody else want to listen to them? I can ship them out if you're interested.

I'm very interested in hearing these lectures.
Let me know when you'rre done and I'll give you my address.
Thanks!
Jim

A friend of mine sent me some CD's on Covenant Theology from Christ United Reformed Church (San Diego - Michael Horton's church) and they're quite good. I should be done with them after this week, but does anybody else want to listen to them? I can ship them out if you're interested.

Hi Susan,

I'm very interested in the CDs as well, but I would feel kind of guilty for the cost of shipping them all the way out to DC.

Hi Susan,

I'm very interested in the CDs as well, but I would feel kind of guilty for the cost of shipping them all the way out to DC.

Someone else had first dibs, so that's his problem. ;)

Okay so school started and so far, I'm a week ahead in both chemistry AND Biology (woohoo! I'm darned proud of myself). But that means I still have to listen to the last two, so I'll download them onto my iPod then ship them out once I get some time. Sorry for the delay, y'all!

Miss Susita, if it's not copyright infringement (and it may be?), you could always rip them on to your hard drive and make them into MP3 files?

Yeah, it's really easy if you have the right program. iTunes make it pretty simple for non-tech folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back