Seinfeld

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of the biggest Seinfeld fans in the world! I've seen every episode 3-10 times, at least!

I like the one where Kramer doesn't know how to take a shower, so he goes down to the gym and takes notes on how other guys are taking their showers! Then one guy sees him and shouts, "Hey!"
Kramer says, "No, no, I'm watching you too. But this guy's REALLY showing me something!"

The next scene Kramer has a black eye! :lol:

Originally posted by Irishcat922
"She Has Man Hands"

That episode always confused me...was the meat thawing place always there...or did the place George went to for the dates...maybe I missed something.

I like the way Kramer can fall down about the most minute of hazards! For example:

When he was handed a hot napkin at the Pakistani restaurant, he fell out of his chair!
When he had lotion on his hands he fell down trying to turn the door handle in Jerry's apt!
When he was in the wine shop and all those bottles of wine broke, he slipped and fell even though he wasn't walking OR EVEN MOVING! I mean, come on, who's feet can fly out from under them when they're standing perfectly still???

Hilarious!

Am I the only one here who can't stand Seinfeld? Never have liked it. Can't even watch it in reruns. Mind numbing.......

Phillip :eek:

Oh man, the popularity of this thread is starting to stimulate some marketing schemes in my noggin. The seeker sensitive churches will gobble up, "The Gospel According to Seinfeld" - it worked with Andy Griffith. Here's an example:

You show the episode where Jerry was scratching beside his nose. A potential girlfriend that he had just met is seated in a nearby cab. To her it looks like he's picking his nose. It was hilarious.

Now let us turn to 1Thess. 5:22 "Abstain from all APPEARANCE of evil".

Cha-ching!!!!!

(This has been a Tetzel Production)

New scene - Jerry and Kramer in Jerry's apartment.

JERRY: Kramer, Marcelino wants us to sell him Little Jerry Seinfeld.

KRAMER: Well, that's out of the question.

JERRY: But Kramer, cockfighting is an illegal and immoral activity.

KRAMER: Yeah, if you got a loser. But Little Jerry was born to cockfight!

JERRY: No, no more cockfighting. Let's just sell him to Marcelino the cockfighter and be done with it!

KRAMER: You know, I think you're jealous.

JERRY: Of what?

KRAMER (points at Jerry like he's found him out): Yah, yah! You see in Little Jerry Seinfeld the unlimited future you once had. Now, just because Jerry Seinfeld is a has-been, don't make Little Jerry Seinfeld a never-was!

JERRY: Kramer, give me that rooster!

KRAMER: Never! You hate him because he's doing more with your name than you ever will! Yah-yah!

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
"Next thing you know you'll be saying they should have their own schools!"

"THEY DO HAVE THEIR OWN SCHOOLS!"

[Edited on 12-17-2004 by Average Joey]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back