Seeking Job Opportunities with Churches or Ministries

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPT

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello everyone! I am looking to relocate to the Portland through Seattle area and I'm looking for a job. :gpl: I have a long history with computers between my own computer service company and working at Intel Corporation. One of my desires would be to work for a Church or Ministry as an Systems Administrator or anything that provides technical support for computers.

I'm posting to see if anyone knows of any churches or ministries that may be looking for someone to fill such a role. I would even be immensely blessed by any resources that may help me find such opportunities. :D

And of course, prayers in this area would be highly appreciated!

I don't know anything as far as where you could find a job, but I'll definitely be praying for a favorable outcome. :pray2: :D

One way to look might be at Christian educational institutions. They usually require more computers than the average Christian organization or a church and are likely to pay.

For example, there are a few good seminaries in the area that could be looked at. Faith Evangelical College & Seminary is reformed-friendly and a bit larger. There are two much smaller reformed seminaries which might be worth looking at as well: Western Reformed Seminary and Northwest Theological Seminary. I'm sure there are also some Christian academies and other levels that I don't know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back