Secondary Issue - Baptism

Status
Not open for further replies.
David,

Patrick is right. You owe Rev. Strange a direct response. Your tone toward him was harsh.

I have already done so, and I disagree about my tone. Please re-read my post. I was informing him what his post came across as. I did not accuse him of thinking such which I clearly stated in the post and subsequent posts. This is getting to the point of bullying the newbie.

Everything is good.

It doesn't look good.

This is getting to the point of bullying the newbie.

Not quite. You might consider how you have come across. We can charitably accept that nothing ill was intended, but because a thing is not intended does mean that thing did not occur.

This is an internet forum, and words typed do not always have the same tone as words spoken. It might sound better in your head than it looks to us.

I have already done so, and I disagree about my tone. Please re-read my post. I was informing him what his post came across as. I did not accuse him of thinking such which I clearly stated in the post and subsequent posts. This is getting to the point of bullying the newbie.
David,

Take it from another newbie, who has also had to apologize on a separate matter. My own thread was rightly sent to Sheol ( destroyed) because I sinfully lashed out. Your post to Dr. Strange on the Thread seemed harsh to an onlooker and out of place. Even though you sent a PM, to all those who will read this thread, it will seem like you ignored his attempts to ask you for clarity. We are not attacking you brother. See it as protecting..... since this thread will still be read in the future:)

I have enjoyed the back-and-forth, but do consider a public response, which will help tie up loose ends on the thread.

Last edited:
Perhaps this thread has reached a closing point? Of course, I am not and would never try to act as a moderator here, but from my ignorant vantage point it seems that this thread has outlived its purpose, and devolved into something worse.

My :2cents:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back