Sam Waldron and Richard Barcellos on James White's Dividing Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the ability to convert Real Audio to something used in teh 21st century?

Someone ought to remind James White that Real Player is like the worst audio program ever, bloated with adware and problems beyond belief.

I'd REALLY like to hear this interview, but have no intention of putting Real Player on my system just for that.

Originally posted by fredtgreco
Does anyone have the ability to convert Real Audio to something used in the 21st century?

Someone ought to remind James White that Real Player is like the worst audio program ever, bloated with adware and problems beyond belief.

I'd REALLY like to hear this interview, but have no intention of putting Real Player on my system just for that.

:ditto::ditto::amen:

I'm not aware of any good tools to convert it either. The only thing that I like Itunes better than is realplayer.

Silly babdists :p (The first caller was my pastor, and Rich planted our church, so I say that rather affectionately :D )

But, to be honest, to understand the errors of FV, you have to understand what the historical Presbyterian doctrine really is. Waldron's quip that Westminster opens the door to the FV/NPP is an indication that he doesn't quite get the differences. In a sense, it seems as though the problem with a lot of FV'ers is that they're a bunch of ex-baptists that somehow got convinced of paedobaptism without shedding their baptist rejection of the internal/external covenant distinction.

Notice also that in a recent C/A, Doug Wilson explicitly ties his adherence to paedocommunion to the objections he made to paedo when he was a credo.
:detective:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back