Sale on Northampton Press Titles Oct 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kistler

Puritan Board Sophomore
BOOK SALE

To raise money I’m offering any of our books, hardback or paperback, for $7, plus $7 shipping flat rate. With the holidays coming up this would be a good time to do some early Christmas shopping. There is no limit to the number of titles you can purchase at this price, but PAYMENT MUST BE BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER to:

Northampton Press

PO Box 781135

Orlando, FL 32878-1135

The following titles are currently out of print: “Heaven Taken by Storm,” by Thomas Watson, and “Sermons on the Lord’s Supper,” by Jonthan Edwards.

This sale price is good through October 31, 2017.

Waterford Lakes

I work at Fla East Hospital on Lake Underhill. If you have a heart attack or are ever at our facility come on by and say hello. Also I have been praying to Our Lord to establish a Hispanic reformed church here in East Orlando.

We are in St. Lucie county. Lord willing we will be at Disney on November 2nd. Are you close?

We are about 30-45 minutes away if there is no traffic.Taking a short trip down to Vero Beach in a couple of weeks hoping to catch a snook or two.

BOOK SALE

To raise money I’m offering any of our books, hardback or paperback, for $7, plus $7 shipping flat rate. With the holidays coming up this would be a good time to do some early Christmas shopping. There is no limit to the number of titles you can purchase at this price, but PAYMENT MUST BE BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER to:

Northampton Press

PO Box 781135

Orlando, FL 32878-1135

The following titles are currently out of print: “Heaven Taken by Storm,” by Thomas Watson, and “Sermons on the Lord’s Supper,” by Jonthan Edwards.

This sale price is good through October 31, 2017.
Can you expand upon the Burroughs book you offer? I have read his "Jacob's Seed and David's Delight" available from Puritan Publications to be most comforting.

Disney is about 45 minutes away from me. As for the Burroughs title, "Faith," here is what is on the flyer about it from the Northampton Press website: “Precious Faith” and “The Saints’ Walk by Faith” are the scarcest books by this great Puritan preacher to find on the antiquarian market, and now they are available for the first time since the 17th century. Retypeset and edited, they are combined here into one volume. “Faith resigns itself unto and rolls itself upon Christ, and rests upon Him for all the good that God offers in Christ, so as it is willing to venture itself; to venture all the good it has and all it hopes for. It is willing to venture it all upon grace that it sees in Jesus Christ, and it satisfies itself in Christ alone. This is the nature of faith in general.” — Jeremiah Burroughs

I will be away from Oct 19-30. So if you have sent an order (and so far no one has), I will fill it upon returning. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back