Saddleback Health & Fitness Seminar - Infomercial for Sustainable Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJClark

Puritan Board Doctor
A friend of mine posted this link concerning a seminar held at Sattleback Church..
the pondering done here is by one woman who went to the seminar..

Ponderings From Patmos: Saddleback Health & Fitness Seminar - Infomercial for Sustainable Development

I don't know who Dr. Amen is, but was one of the speakers, and apparently an advocate of a particular type of meditation..something I noted was the NAME of the meditation..put the letters together and it's Satan...hmmmm

I imagine many who were at this weekend seminar won't even 'see' this..

Dr. Amen has been an advocate of "Sa Ta Na Ma" meditation.

Kirtin Kriya: Sa Ta Na Ma Meditation | Richard E. Ward

Forget the acronym, it's repackaged eastern mysticism & meditation no matter how you slice it.

I agree Rich, but many are not aware..I noticed on the woman's blog, she noted

TRUE TRUTH:
2 Timothy 4:3-4
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

(I found it to be slightly humorous that, on page 9 of the booklet which Saddleback passed out to attendees, the symptom of "itchy ears" was listed in the "Medical Symptom/Toxicity Questionnaire"...oh, the irony!)

You can download the Questionnaire at this link..

The Daniel Plan Kick-off Event

It kind of reminds me of when Jordan Rubin pushed "The Maker's Diet" a few years ago. He actually had the nerve to say, on TBN:barfy:, "God wrote this book".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back