Sabbath/Lord's Day study pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
Limited to 30 customers, I'm offering the 2016 vol. 12 "Sabbath" issue of The Confessional Presbyterian journal and the Reformation Heritage/Naphtali Press edition of Nicholas Bownd's True Doctrine of the Sabbath for $24.95, USA ship to addresses only. https://www.cpjournal.com/store/pro...nicholas-bownds-true-doctrine-of-the-sabbath/
The book is 600p high quality hardback and the journal is essentially the same amount of material in a large journal format publication.

Contents of vol 12 of The Confessional Presbyterian journal (2016 issue).

Attachments

• CPJcontents-12.pdf
    621.3 KB · Views: 2
I already have Bownd's because of a Gillespie - Bownd bundle. I know someone who would likely buy the Sabbath edition of the journal if it was bundled with something other than Gillespie or Bownd.

Sentence 1 and Sentence 2 may or may not be related.

I'm about all out of books. I have author's copies of Durham on Ten Commandments or Durham on Job I could swap out for the Bownd.
I already have Bownd's because of a Gillespie - Bownd bundle. I know someone who would likely buy the Sabbath edition of the journal if it was bundled with something other than Gillespie or Bownd.

Sentence 1 and Sentence 2 may or may not be related.

Just use the same link and put PB after your name which I'll remove in processing so I know it's you. Which Durham? Ten Commandments or Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back