Ruin and Redemption finally completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB.SDG

Puritan Board Junior
Friends,

It's taken me six years, but by God's grace I've been able to complete my study/writing project on the covenants. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. You can find the entire course up now at: www.ruinandredemption.com.

What's new:
*The first (Introductory) lesson on the covenants
*Everything now paginated
*Compilation of all 10 lessons into one PDF document
*Compilation of all 10 "Student Notes" into one PDF document

The compilations you can find here: https://www.ruinandredemption.com/new-covenant-2-additional-resources

Hope it's an encouragement. Still trying to pursue publishing but we'll see. If I self-publish I'll let you know.

Gratefully,

JB

- - -

Edit:

*Also new is a few minor corrections and changes in the lessons/footnotes

Last edited:
Yes Publish!!! Your layout and explanations have been very influential for me grasping the relationships of the covenants as well as infant baptism! I would buy a hard copy or 3 :detective:

have been very influential for me grasping the relationships of the covenants as well as infant baptism!
So you now prefer sprinkling like cats rather than a full immersion like dogs? :stirpot:

I second the suggestion to publish. I have found this work immensely helpful and have recommended this to pastors in my church denomination.

I think it would work great if the student summary notes were reformatted as a study guide.

Thank you so much! I've been going through your lessons. Your comments on the imputed guilt of Adam's sin I had never thought through before. I look forward to exploring the remaining content. God bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back