Richard Muller Back in Print

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Thank you. I own that already - I thought someone found a link to pre-order the one that may be released in early December.
I would really encourage anyone interested to wait for us. We, almost guaranteed, will have the best price and the first ones with it.

I would really encourage anyone interested to wait for us. We, almost guaranteed, will have the best price and the first ones with it.
How fast do you think you will sell out though? Is it possible to do pre-orders? If they were the case, I would switch my order right away. I just want to make sure I don't miss it again.

How fast do you think you will sell out though? Is it possible to do pre-orders? If they were the case, I would switch my order right away. I just want to make sure I don't miss it again.
I would advise you to. Every Reformed Phd student would be wanting this instead of getting it from the library

I would advise you to. Every Reformed Phd student would be wanting this instead of getting it from the library
We have 500 sets coming. I will post right before we open up pre-orders.

Also, I launched our text message marketing recently, which is moving towards the place where our users will find out about special sales and pre-orders first.

There is an ancient Reformed legend that Muller will release a volume 5 on metaphysics. I first heard of this myth in 2012.
I was in Muller's masters and doctoral classes around 2013-14 and he noted a revised edition coming up but nothing along these mythical lines :).

I suspect the mythical volume 5 on Metaphysics is the result of people confusing Richard A Muller the physicist with Richard A Muller the theologian.
BtW, I am sure it has been mentioned before but Richard Muller is now a Scholar in Residence at PRTS. I don't check the PB as often as I should. Still enjoy it a great deal though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back