Revised Church Order Commentary - Digital?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you're aware, but this is a case where I believe the original is more useful, especially for churches that more closely follow the Church Order of Dort. As I understand it, The Revised Church Order Commentary is based on the CRCNA "Revised Church Order" which moved further away from Dort.

Maybe you're aware, but this is a case where I believe the original is more useful, especially for churches that more closely follow the Church Order of Dort. As I understand it, The Revised Church Order Commentary is based on the CRCNA "Revised Church Order" which moved further away from Dort.

That is not something of which I was aware, good tip Dr. Bredenhof, thank you.

Now I'm confused. 1914 sounds too early for the original. Could that be an error? I think maybe they actually published it in 1941, and then revised it in the 1960s.

I don't think a digital version exists. I recall looking for one in the past. Side note: I also wish I had scarfed up the hardback copy my dad used to keep in his basement. He recently tossed it out along with some other old books, despite the fact it was given to him by the co-author, Martin Monsma, himself.

Now I'm confused. 1914 sounds too early for the original. Could that be an error? I think maybe they actually published it in 1941, and then revised it in the 1960s.

I don't think a digital version exists. I recall looking for one in the past. Side note: I also wish I had scarfed up the hardback copy my dad used to keep in his basement. He recently tossed it out along with some other old books, despite the fact it was given to him by the co-author, Martin Monsma, himself.

Hey Jack, check the link I provided in my original post; PDF, JPEG and EPUB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back